1. Drawer divider (183 rubles)
An organizer with compartments for storing socks and underwear that fits in a dresser drawer.
2. Organizer for cosmetics (283 rubles)
A storage system with compartments and a drawer so that you can store all the most necessary cosmetics together and carry them if you wish.
3. Hanger for ties and belts (195 rubles)
A convenient hanger on which to place belts, ties or scarves.
4. Textile baskets (119 rubles)
Versatile storage baskets with a cute design.
5. A jar in the form of a lotus (215 rubles)
In such a jar, you can put toothpicks or cotton swabs — they will complement the design of the «flower».
6. Organizer for clothes and shoes (151 rubles)
A vertical organizer in which you can store, for example, underwear, summer shoes — whatever!
7. Kitchen hooks-stands (226 rubles)
On such hooks you can hang and put kitchen utensils. Includes 2 pieces.
8. Box for succulents (92 rubles)
You can try growing dwarf plants directly in a box or place several pots of succulents in it.
9. Universal organizer (244 rubles)
With the help of such a plastic organizer it is possible to make a storage system for the kitchen, home office or dressing table.
10. Stash for the key (245 rubles)
A cache imitating a stone is the best place to store a key in a suburban area and you can’t imagine!
11. Hanging boxes for the refrigerator (237 rubles)
If there is a lot of space between the shelves in the refrigerator, fill it with such boxes.
12. Hanging «pocket» (124 rubles)
Stationery or toothbrushes can be placed in the «belly» of Totoro, the hero of the Japanese cartoon of the same name. Children will definitely appreciate the idea!
13. Holder for household items (102 rubles)
To prevent mops and plastic brooms from lying around in the pantry or on the balcony, attach them to the wall with this holder.
14. Organizer with a stand for the phone (148 rubles)
Stand for pens, pencils and other office supplies in the form of an elephant, equipped with a shelf for a smartphone.
15. Holder for the sink (192 rubles)
The soap dish and towel holder are attached directly to the faucet — convenient if there is no more room for them in the kitchen.