Wood trim inside the house walls
Modern consumers are increasingly worried about the environmental situation, their own health. Therefore, when choosing building and finishing materials, preference is given to natural, clean coatings, which not only have an impeccable aesthetic appearance, but are also absolutely harmless to human health.
When finishing with wood inside the house, it is initially important to provide for the installation of sound and heat insulation.
- clapboard — one of the most popular natural wood materials, which is used for wood finishing inside the house: walls, ceilings and floors. The main qualities are:
- simplicity and ease of installation;
- horizontal and vertical installation;
- variety of wood species.
- strict quality control at all stages of production;
- surface dimensional accuracy;
- originality and uniqueness of decorative properties;
- the presence of a furrow for ventilation and moisture removal;
- surface treatment.
Eurolining is a great option for wood trim inside houses, luxury cottages, hotels, restaurants.
Finishing a wooden house
Wooden houses require a lot of time, effort and investment for interior design. Finishing a wooden house inside with a tree should begin only after the installation of communications and follow the following algorithm:
- covering the plane with antiseptic agents;
- wall caulking;
- installation of finishing material on the walls;
- installation of floor panels;
- staining and painting.