Wallpaper design for the hall — combined
Beautiful furniture and high-quality finishing materials are only half the battle. If you use them thoughtlessly and without a preliminary sketch, the result will be somewhat chaotic, and comfort will not appear in such an interior. Below we will consider the options for combining wallpaper in the living room, which make it possible to make the room elegant and stylish, and to serve all its content as profitably as possible.
The combination of wallpaper in the interior of the living room
It’s worth starting with why bother with the design of combined wallpaper for the hall. The trick is that the combination of different shades and ornaments not only makes the interior more dynamic, you get a tool for planning a room:
- many options for combining wallpaper in the living room make it possible to slightly adjust the shape and size of the room (techniques with vertical and horizontal combinations work well here);
- this is a great way to divide the entire space into separate zones (we are talking about a combination of plain and patterned wallpapers, as well as the neighborhood of two different ornaments in one room);
- many options for combining wallpaper in the hall also determine the place for each piece of furniture (inconspicuous areas are decorated with darker wallpaper and put there objects that are used less often);
- the combination of wallpaper in the interior of the living room allows you to sort of brighten some parts of the room where sofas and armchairs are usually located, and at the same time support the light from the window;
- the design of the combined wallpaper for the hall can quite realistically fill the room with life and emphasize the peculiarity of the designer’s idea: the combination of not just a few shades, but even textures looks stylish and unusual.
Thanks to the right selection of wallpaper, you will not have to look for unusual decor and furniture items, since the ornaments on the walls and the play of color will do all the work, you will only have to fill the space with comfortable and practical items.