Modern style modular bedrooms with MDF wall cabinets
An excellent solution for arranging a room will be modular bedrooms, which have their own advantages and disadvantages. There are different models, which are recommended to be selected, focusing on existing rules and advice from experts.
Modular bedroom systems
To choose an individual set of modules for your bedroom, you must consider the following criteria:
- Room size. When selecting modules, all the nuances should be taken into account: the depth and height of products, the ability to combine and combine elements.
- Color. Furniture (modular system) for the bedroom can be of different shades, the main thing is that it matches the decoration of the room. A discreet set is suitable for bright and bright rooms. If the bedroom is decorated in dark colors, then you can experiment with bright sets.
- Material quality. It is better to give preference to durable MDF, which has an edge along the edges. When choosing, pay attention to the cuts, because if moisture gets into them, everything can swell. It is important to check the correct functioning of all elements: hinges, handles, and so on.
- Amount of elements. Mandatory items for one person will be a wardrobe, a bed, a bedside table and a chest of drawers.
- illumination. It is important to decide in advance whether additional light sources are needed, so, if necessary, you can purchase modules with the ability to install recessed lighting. It will be appropriate inside the dressing room, on the head of the bed and shelves.
Modular bedroom wardrobes
Different cabinets can be used in a set of such furniture, corner cabinets will be discussed later, but here about other options:
- Modular wardrobes in the bedroom in most cases have mirrors that contribute to the visual expansion of space. Often a bed is built into such structures.
- In small bedrooms, it is better to install shelving in which you can store a lot of things.
- The design can include a typical classic cabinet, which has retractable doors. They are rarely used due to their bulkiness.
Modular bedroom furniture with corner wardrobe
Such systems are popular due to their versatility. The most common are corner structures, which is especially important for rooms with a small area. Modular corner wardrobes for the bedroom are connected by a dressing table, chest of drawers or other elements. The bed is recommended to be placed near the closet. A mirror should be hung in the corner, which will not only fulfill its direct function, but also visually expand the space.
Modular walls in the bedroom
The idea that the walls are only suitable for the bedroom is wrong, as there are different options. A modern modular wall in the bedroom gives you a chance to regularly rearrange, reduce and even increase the design. For small rooms, a corner wall will be a godsend, which occupies unused space. It is recommended to decide before buying which components will be included in the wall design. Auxiliary elements will help prevent clutter in the room.
Modular bedrooms with hanging wardrobes
The space above the bed often remains unused, which is an unjustified luxury for small rooms. The modern modular bedroom includes wall cabinets that were previously only used in the kitchen. They are placed above the bed, often between two small wardrobes, which can be of different sizes and designs, and also have lighting that adds zest to the interior.
Bedroom design with modular furniture
There are a large number of design solutions, such as modern, classic, rural and so on. Modular bedrooms in the interior have their advantages, which include:
- The system components are convenient for placement in small areas. At any convenient time, you can supplement the design with a new element.
- The furniture is presented in a wide range, so it will be easy to choose the necessary sections.
- Different materials are used for the systems, for example, modular MDF bedrooms are the most common, but there are also models made of expensive woods.
- It is easy to assemble furniture, and if any element is broken, it will be easy to replace it.
- The modular system is functional and it is a great opportunity to divide the space into zones.
Modular bedrooms also have some drawbacks that cannot be ignored. The main disadvantage of furniture is the high cost. In addition, you should not buy structures made of chipboard, since this material not only wears out quickly, but also releases toxic substances. In addition, we note that the sizes of the headsets have restrictive indicators, so if the room is non-standard, then the furniture will have to be made to order.
Modular bedrooms in modern style
This design direction has its own characteristics, which are important to consider when choosing the right furniture:
- Interior items combine practicality and comfort.
- Modern style modular bedroom furniture incorporates modern trends such as touch open doors, hidden cabinets and so on.
- The furniture is presented in a wide range of colors, and you can also choose options with a photo pattern. The modular bedroom «White Gloss» will become popular for a small room.
Modular bedrooms classic
A room decorated in this design direction is luxurious. It combines comfort and tranquility.
- Modular bedroom sets in most cases should be light and “warm”. Rare furniture will be appropriate.
- It is better to choose designs made from natural materials, such as wood. Carving will be appropriate in a classic design.
- The classic style is characterized by simple lines and shapes, so no unusual cabinets and shelves.
- Of great importance in a modular bedroom is symmetry, that is, all items should be located on two opposite walls.
Modular bedroom Provence
Whoever loves rustic simplicity and everything natural will love the Provence style. Furniture in this design has the following characteristics:
- There can be modular bedrooms in beige, blue, gray and other muted colors. It is necessary to choose products from natural wood, which can even be untreated.
- Externally, the surface should look aged or burnt out. You can do it yourself.
- Forged elements or combinations of wood and metal will be appropriate in furniture. This will give the product a special sophistication.
- The decoration of the modular bedroom will be the carving, so small legs, the head of the bed, cabinet doors and so on can be curly.